Why Our Pub is Great
A congenial pub atmosphere, wonderful period features, a gorgeous setting overlooking unspoilt countryside, and delicious food make Middlemore Farm in Daventry extra special. Housed in a wonderful old Grade II listed farmhouse, our real ale pub blends modern rustic décor with amazing period details. High ceilings and timber beams tower above tastefully furnished and decorated dining areas. Relax and enjoy the sun and the country air on our patio in summer. On cooler days, take shelter indoors and get cosy surrounded by beautiful original features like open fireplaces.
Food for all is our mantra. We do roast chicken, or for those who love a good grill, we have a selection of steaks. Our menu also has excellent choices for vegetarians. Finally, we do wonderful desserts for both chocoholics and those who prefer fruity puddings.
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
Dishes are always freshly prepared using quality ingredients; like our Red Tractor farm-assured chicken, our responsibly-fished cod and haddock and the langoustine tails in our golden Whitby scampi that are fished in UK waters.
Book a table for a special occasion, or call in for a week day treat. Our pub is suitable for every occasion when you can be sure you’ll have the best pies, burgers, steaks and curries as well as our signature rotisserie chicken on offer. You’ll also find exclusive dishes created by our chefs in our annual Chef of the Year competition.View our Menus